Inspired by the deconstruction art movement that dared to challenge the constricting rules of modernism, the deconstructed journal dares to do away with the traditional spine. This unique “exposed” binding allows the journal to open flat a full 180 degrees. Like a comfortable pair of jeans, the rough canvas cover is soft to the touch and weathered on the edges. Unlike a pair of jeans, the cover is direct off-set printed in full color with an “of-the moment” design. Inside, the pages are lined and feature colorful accents.
Pages have a vintage look to them
* Inspiring and upbeat Studio Oh Faith, Hope and Love Deconstructed Journal featuring the chalkboard art of artist Valerie McKeehan
* Direct off-set printed canvas hardcover; richly saturated colors; journal measures 6. 5 x 8. 6 Inch
* Unique exposed binding allows journal to open flat; 192 lined pages with stylish rounded corners
* Whether used for daily journaling or class notes, it’s nice to have inspiring artwork with you wherever you go
* Studio Oh’s extraordinary collection of finely crafted and cleverly designed journals, planners, home and kitchen accessories is available on